Serving the Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma City and Edmond, OK areas.
The TruSlate™ system from GAF-Elk can make your dream of owning a genuine slate roof a reality. The TruSlate™ system features:
Real hand-split quarried slate(not a synthetic imitation)
An ingenious installation system(that typically eliminates the expensive structural modifications that old-fashioned slate requires)
An affordable price(often comparable to the cost of the cheap imitations)
1) Attic Ventilation TruSlate™ Ridge Vent helps remove excess heat and moisture from your attic that can raise your energy bills, cause premature peeling of interior paint and wallpaper, and even affect your health.
2) Trim Slate TruSlate™ trim slate is designed specifically for the hip and ridge areas of your TruSlate roof. They provide added protection to these vulnerable areas and are a perfect complement to the color of your roof.
3) UV & Moisture Barrier UnderBlock™ UV& Moisture Barrier provides an extra layer of protection for your roof. It’s made from ultra-tough high density polyethylene—the same material that’s used in demanding environmental applications.
4) Roof Accessory Paint ShingleMatch™ premium accessory paintis a great option to help you “hide” unsightly roof accessories by making them blend in with the color of your slates... for a better-looking finished roof.
5) TruGrip™ Battens & Hangers Patented TruGrip™ battens and hangers are designed to lock each slate tightly in place to help prevent blow-offs. Made from high quality stainless steel to last the life of your roof.
6) Lay -Straight™ Alignment Tape Lay-Straight™ alignment tape will help to keep your courses straight, for a better-looking finished roof.
7) Leak Barrier Weather Watch® and StormGuard®leak barriers provide exceptional protection against leaks caused by roof settling and extreme weather. Ideal upgrade at all vulnerable areas.
8) Roof Deck Protection “Breathable” Deck-Armor™ Premium Roof Deck Protection allows moisture to escape from your attic while providing an exceptionally strong layer of protection against wind-driven rain. It also lays flatter for a better-looking roof.